We at CloudScouts are looking for an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Senior Technical Consultant with 6 – 10 years of experience. The successful candidate should have experience implementing the Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting functionality of BPC Embedded. Expert knowledge in SAP BW4HANA, ABAP (AMDPs), and HANA modeling is highly recommended. Should have the ability to analyze and work on the technical requirements of the customers.
- Work as part of our highly dynamic and talented team of certified and experienced SAP BPC consultants and deliver BPC Embedded projects
- To nurture young talent and train junior resources to help them get certified and execute projects
- To work independently or as a team player as the situation demands
- Understand the importance of internet presence and help the organization by publishing content in the form of blogs, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Any graduation with good aptitude and analytical abilities – percentages are not a deciding factor
- Minimum 6 years EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) related work experience, including architecture design and deployment
- Minimum 4 years experience in SAP BPC Embedded, with expertise in SAP BW4HANA, AMDP (ABAP Managed Database Procedures), HANA modeling, and BW Query
- Experience implementing a full implementation lifecycle
- Experience in SQL is an added advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure, and be deadline-driven
- Excellent communication skills with the emphasis on relationship building, understanding business requirements, and management of business expectations
- Sound judgment, logical thinking, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to correctly analyze the needs of the business
- Understanding financial and operational planning subject areas is highly desirable – Operational Expenditure planning, Capital Expenditure planning, Workforce planning, Financial planning (P&L, BS, etc.), Sales & Operational planning, etc.
- Knowledge in designing and configuring security, performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams, and assigning roles and privileges is highly advantageous.
- Should possess an excellent understanding of BW dataflow modeling, adjusting existing Info provider structures, Creating (complex) BEx queries, Security concepts, and monitoring the system ETL processes and process chains.
- Should be able to create technical and end-user documentation
Work location: The United Kingdom