At CloudScouts, we see finance as a key lever to influence sustainable outcomes. The finance sector is in a unique position to incentivise the transition by having a system thinking mindset whilst providing financial consulting services to businesses and stakeholders. More work is needed on data, tools, and methodologies to assess the finance sector's exposure to the uncertainty the world is leading towards. For this reason, CloudScouts is looking for a Project Administrators who can work with us on multiple projects leaning towards preparing action plans, analysing risks and opportunities, and gathering necessary research and resources. The successful candidate will make sure that our projects meet CloudScouts’ quality design standards and are completed on time and within budget. The candidate should also be knowledgeable to design Learning Management Systems(LMS).
- To coordinate activities across our projects, including simple tasks and larger plans. The successful candidate will arrange assignments, manage schedules, and communicate progress to all stakeholders.
- They will work with Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
- Take responsibility to Schedule meetings and record decisions.
- Create project schedules and set timeframes and goals; Create and update workflows.
- To Retrieve necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
- Monitor project progress and address potential risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies by maintaining RAID log.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and develop learning systems to ensure deliverables meet requirements and sustainable design practices.
- Continuously monitor, measure, and report on project performance to stakeholders.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants across projects.
- Plan, implement and execute strategies in a sustainable way
- Build and manage professional relationships and partnerships both internally and externally.
- Organize and support internal audits, identifying and initiating and/or evaluating any necessary education and training requirements.
- 3-5 years experienced in executint roles such as Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, etc.
- A bachelors degree in management, commerce, design, finance, and accounting is a minimum – Master degree will have an added advantage.
- Project management skills – a certification would be an added advantage but not required.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills – Fluent in English language is an essential skill for this role.
- Hands-on experience with administration, Solid organization, and time-management skills
- Should be able to work in teams and also as an individual
- Commercial and operational awareness to help manage projects and its budget
***The Position is Closed***